Sunday 26 February 2012

she's my lovely future wife


This is my beloved special girlfriend and her name is Nur Syazana Binti Mohd Rosli,she's everything to me.i can barely breath if i didnt meet her for 1 day.she is so MUCH different compare to the other girl outside there.she's very cheerful,funny and so active in sport.If i'm sick,she's the only medicine tht i need.she can cure me almost from everything.she light up my daily live.I love to watch at her eyes,her smile,her laugh and everything about her.she's so unique.I think i could never live without her.if i been given a choice to choose a billion ringgit or nana,i'd rather choose her because she's more precious then the money.owh2,FYI i've promise her tht i'll be marrying her 1 day n i'll keep tht promise like FOREVAH!!! hahaha.hmmm...i think i should stop here first,cause there's so many to describe about my lovely girl here.so see you next time.chiaw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment